Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Brief Statement on My Stupidity...

I'm not sure who convinced me that sharing my ideas and opinions was a good idea, but they probably won't admit to it if asked. A few teachers, a few parents, and a bunch of friends that laugh at about 75% of the time I open my mouth, and here we are. After a brief and colored two year stint at my highschool paper, I graduated somehow and quickly ran out of places to convince people that I'm right about everything, so I proceeded to start shoving it down their throats by posting notes on facebook. Between sporadic rants about video games, politics, and my own general stupidity, everyone is sure to enjoy what I have to say...Or hate it and think I'm completely wrong and immature. I especially enjoy those people reading what I have to say.
Now I'm breaking out of my shell, and putting my ideas and opinions in front of the world, so that the twelve people who read my stuff on facebook can pity me and read it on here. Armed only with a laptop with a giant web of cracks on the right side of the screen, some sketchy wireless internet, and a few encouraging friends that are probably just humoring my ego, I embark into the world of Blogging.

Thank you and excuse the terrible name of this Blog, it was Kris' idea and I knew I'd enjoy saying "I need to update The Jar today!"
-Mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment